This role will report directly to the Head of ESG.
The selected candidate will support Head of ESG in the development of Fullerton’s ESG investment policies and assist with relevant ESG research for incorporation into our investment process.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Assisting and supporting the Head of ESG in:
- Dealing with internal stakeholders to incorporate ESG principles and values as part of the firm-wide philosophy
- Leveraging external research service providers to build capacity within the ESG investment research process
- Conducting internal ESG research in collaboration with investment analysts for investee companies not supported by external research
- Supporting the investment team in engaging with investee companies on ESG issues
- Supporting the investment team in proxy voting
- Supporting the development of ESG strategies/products for both the retail and institutional markets
- Writing ESG-related thought-leadership pieces