As part of the Fullerton Digital Transformation Journey, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to design, build and support our new cloud-based applications and digital capabilities.
You will be working closely with company’s leadership and stakeholders across the entire firm to build the next generation of Fullerton applications aligned with Fullerton business ambitions. As a founding member of the team, you will have the opportunity to design and set the technical foundations of high quality software development practices in Fullerton and ship the first version of our new capabilities into production.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Technology & Transformation.
- Be responsible for designing and implementing solutions that address end user’s requirements and deliver proven and true business value
- High quality software using Craftmanship development best practices such as behaviour/Test driven development, continuous integration/delivery/deployment, legacy refactoring tasks to keep technical debts at its bare minimum.
- Software development leveraging the AWS stack and ecosystem (APIs, Microservices, serverless application, etc)
- Implement MAS software development guidelines to deliver applications compliant with regulations.
- Conduct detailed product testing/unit testing/ integration testing to ensure full functionality of the application before the production release
- Provide support and bug fix and contribute to the continuous improvement of our solutions
- Seek proactively the best technologies and practices for the problem being solved: security-wise, scalability-wise, maintability-wise and UX-wise
- Engage in the improvement of our continuous integration and continuous delivery processes
- Be a team player and cooperate in pair-programming sessions and code reviews
- Share your best practices and technology knowledge with the team
- Develop and maintain documentation related to software development as required for compliance needs and quality management processes.
- Be an enthusiastic learner