This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing, Communications and RFP.
Be part of a team to steer the marketing and communications roadmap and drive integrated and innovative brand building. Work directly with the Head of Marketing, Communications and RFP on integrated and seamless marketing and communications initiatives that drive Fullerton brand and positioning.
This role requires a rounded and experienced professional with a strong and diverse marketing and communications skill set, and the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Join us on our journey to build a performance- driven marketing team with a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with sales and investment teams to develop product messages and collaterals that resonate with our target audience.
- Create and execute effective product launch campaigns that support the acquisition of new customers and the retention of existing customers.
- Participate in or lead the completion of RFPs, RFIs and DDQs and co-ordinate with internal business units to research and gather information necessary for the completion of these documents.
- Drive marketing, communication and media strategies to promote Fullerton’s investment capabilities and brand in China. Work closely with onshore teams to conceptualise and execute effective marketing campaigns with distributors, through both offline and social channels.
- Manage media relations, opportunities, spokespersons and strategy to enhance Fullerton’s profile in the media
- Plan, co-ordinate, edit and manage content for Fullerton’s Thought Leadership programme, and maximize distribution and media engagement through targeted campaigns